If you are looking for a world class coaching program and want to train harder than you ever have, all while making a bunch of new friends, then the Fort is definitely the right place for you!
Here are the different services we offer to help you get in the absolute best shape of your life:
CrossFit Fire Group Classes - These are the classes that made CrossFit popular. Classes start with a group warm-up and are followed by something new and different every day. Most days we have a strength or speed segment followed by our workout of the day (WOD). This is personal training in a group settign. You get all of the coaching benefits of personal training, but at a steeply discounted price.
- 1 Month - Unlimited Sessions
- $150 per month
- $225 per month for married couples
- 12 Class Punch Card (good for 2 months from purchase date)
- $150 per card
- 6 Class Punch Card (good for 6 months from purchase date)
- $75 per card
- $20 per class (locals)
- FREE for out of town traveling CrossFitters
Yoga - The style of yoga is based on the Iyengar method of Hatha yoga, which emphasizes proper alignment to achieve personal flexibility and strength in each pose. To make the practice more "user-friendly" we eliminate the Sanskrit names of the postures and avoid the ohming and chanting sometimes associated with traditional yoga practices. We have adapted the yoga classes for CrossFitters, complimenting our existing CrossFit programming, to improve performance in our athletes.
- Included in CrossFit Fire Membership!
- 6 Class Punch Card (good for 3 months from purchase date)
- $75 per card
Ramp-up Session - This is a prerequisite to getting started in group classes at CrossFit Fire. Ramp-up consists of a series of 8 instructional classes in which you learn all the movements we use in group classes. Check our schedule for the next group ramp-up or contact us today to schedule a private ramp-up.
- $120 for group Ramp-up (scheduled monthly)
- $300 for private Ramp-up (1-on-1)
- $35 to test out of Ramp-up (experienced CrossFitters only)
Little Flames Kids Classes - Do your kids love playing at the Fort? Well then, they'll love our kids class! Classes will be 45 minutes in length. We'll play games, workout, and best of all - we'll send your kids home with red faces and sweaty heads. Shhh! Don't tell them they're exercising! Sessions are 8 weeks in length and we'll meet every Saturday at 10AM. We require a minimum of 4 kids for each session so be sure to register in advance.
- 8 Week Session - Once a week (see schedule)
- $75 for first child
- $60 for each additional sibling
Personal Training -
- Do you need extra accountability?
- Do you have pre-existing injuries?
- Have you been sedentary for an extended period of time?
- Are you new to exercise?
- Do you have very specific performance oriented goals?
- Are you hesitant of the group setting?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then Private or Semi-Private training may be right for you. Please contact us and we will work with you to assess your individual needs. Pricing starts at just $50/hour.
Individualized Program Design - Looking for the most efficient, effective way to achieve YOUR goals? Then individualized program design is what you're looking for. This is a customized training prescription tailored to you as an individual in order to achieve your goals. Pricing is highly individualized, so please contact us for rates and availability.
Nutrition Counseling - Basic nutrition counseling is included with your CrossFit Fire membership. If you're looking to get more specific with your macronutrient ratios, or you just need a little more help, we now offer our Eat to Achieve services.